Could you be a future partner of EAL?
Would you like to work with us to better serve the needs of Ealing communities? We could not do the work we do without our many diverse, well-connected and highly skilled partners across Ealing. Would you like to be one of them?
We currently work with over 25 external partners delivering a mixture of commissioned (bidding for funding for specific courses) and direct delivery provision. The commissioning process takes place twice a year, usually March and November, where interested parties are invited to complete a bid for funding.
Benefits of working with us
Here are some of the many benefits working with us:
- Bespoke advice and guidance linked to the delivery of programmes
- Quality assurance of your provision
- Access to accreditations by nationally recognised awarding bodies
- Automatic membership to the Community Learning Development Group with opportunities for peer networking and good practice sharing
- Staff training and development opportunities
- Direct and indirect support with all aspects of course delivery and marketing
- Access to data reports.
Qualifications and courses we can support
- Teaching and learning for school/other staff
- Childcare courses
- ESOL, English and Maths functional skills and GCSEs
- Health and safety including first aid and food hygiene
- Employability skills including CV writing, online job searching and application completion.
Learning in the community offer
Together with our partners we deliver different types of learning in the community, such as:
- Qualification courses in English, Maths and ESOL offering local people the convenience to study locally
- Family English, Maths and language as well as other family learning programmes
- Community learning courses for residents
- Learning for adults with learning difficulties.
We deliver learning with the following partners:
- Acton Library and Everyone Active Acton
- Beaconsfield Primary
- Castlebar Primary
- Centre for Armenian Information and Advice
- Cheviot Court Sheltered Housing
- Dominion Centre
- Dormers Wells Junior School
- Doubletree Hilton Hotel
- Ealing Education Centre
- Ealing libraries
- Enterprise Lodge
- Featherstone Primary
- Greenfields Nursery & Children's Centre
- Greenford Community Centre
- Grove House Nursery & and Children's Centre
- Gurnell Grove Community Centre
- Hambrough Primary
- Harmony Lodge
- Havelock Children's Centre
- Jasmine Community Centre
- Jubilee Children's Centre
- South Acton Children's Centre
- The Rickyard
- University of West London
- Viking Community Centre
- Walnut Court Sheltered Housing.
Contact us today.