It’s Mental Health Awareness Week from 10 to 16 May 2021 – a national week dedicated to talking about mental health. You can find information, advice and resources on the Mental Health Awareness Week website. The council has also put together useful mental health resources.
Ealing adult learning is offering various workshops and courses that can help with your mental health and wellbeing. These are:
- Family pilates – 4 June 11am – 12.30pm
- Chair based yoga – starting on 7 June 2021 for four weeks
- Mindful mediation to start your day – starting on 7 June 2021 for four weeks
- Mindful meditation – starting on 8 June 2021 for four weeks
- Mindful meditation to relax and unwind – starting on 9 June 2021 for four weeks
- Pilates for all – starting on 9 June 2021 for five weeks
- Mindfulness through drawing – starting on 11 June 2021 for five weeks
- Family singing – 3 June 2021 11am – 12.30pm
- Raising confidence and self esteem – starting on 7 June 2021 for four weeks.
To book any of these workshops and courses, please go to the relevant course online. Alternatively, you can contact us via an email or call us on 020 8825 5577.
Please note, we take workshops (up to three hours long) off our website three days before and longer courses five days before the date they take place. This means that you might not be able to access the course weblink and enrol online. However, please feel free to contact us if you’d like to enrol on a course taking place in the next few days and we can see if we can enrol you.