Try our free one-day workshops this Easter. Join us for any of the below online sessions and learn something new or simply enjoy a fun family activity.
Children aged 6+ are also welcome to join the workshops below with their parents/carers:
- Family cooking – delicious pasta – Tuesday, 6 April 2021 from 11am to 1.30pm
- Family dance – musical theatre – Wednesday, 7 April 4pm – 5pm
- Family hairdressing – basic plaiting – Wednesday, 7 April 10:30am – 12.30pm
- Family singing – Thursday, 8 and 15 April 11am – 12.30pm
- Family cooking – veggie burgers – Friday, 9 April 11am-1:30pm
- Family pilates – Friday, 9 and 16 April 11am – 12pm
- Family sports – strong nation – Friday, 9 April 2pm – 3pm
- Family crafts – make a bag and upcycle a t-shirt – Thursday, 15 and Friday, 16 April at 2pm – 4pm.
Easter adult craft activities
You can also try these workshops yourself:
- Sustainable Easter baskets – Wednesday, 7 April from 11am to 1pm
- Pompom pop ups – Friday, 9 April 2021 10am-12pm. Make some enchanting home decorations with pom poms – fluffy fun and fast to make.
- T-shirt makeover for spring – Thursday, 8 April 10.00am – 1.00pm. Tie dye and customise your t-shirts for a new spring look.
- Easter truffle delights – Wednesday, 7 April 2021 from 10.30am to 1.30pm. Discover the art of chocolate truffle making with Ruby. This workshop will inspire you to make your own truffles using ingredients of your choice.
For more information on any of these workshops or to enrol, please email email@example.com.
Please note, we take workshops (up to three hours long) off our website three days before and longer courses five days before the date they take place. This means that you might not be able to access the course weblink and enrol online. However, please feel free to contact us if you’d like to enrol on a course taking place in the next few days and we can see if we can enrol you.