Here at Ealing adult learning we are offering a wide range of workshops to help you get ready for work.
Some of our employability workshops include:
- Pathways to starting your own business – 2 March 11.30am
- Marketing for small and starter businesses – 4 March 6pm
- CV and cover letters – 9 March 10.30am and 23 March 10.30am
- Interview practice – 10 March 11am and 24 March 11am
- Mindfulness for job interviews and presentations – 12 March 11am
- Digital skills for online learning – 24 March 10am.
What are our learners saying?
Meet Darshana, who is telling us more about how Ealing adult learning employability workshops helped her find a job.
“I was made redundant from my job at a large pharmaceutical company where I had worked for 20 years. I needed to review my CV, cover letter and interview technique and gain confidence in the application process since it had been such a long time.
“The workshops have made a big difference and helped me gain confidence. I learnt that I could also include my voluntary, informal and unpaid experience as a carer for elderly relatives on my CV.
“The sessions were interesting and the tutor was helpful. I now have a full-time job.”
Get career advice
Ealing Work West, which Ealing adult learning is part of, can support Ealing residents with:
- Virtual employment support to find sustainable work
- Access to local and regional job opportunities
- Support with job applications, CV and cover letter writing
- Funding for work related accredited training.
Find out more how you can get advice.
Please note, we take workshops (up to three hours long) off our website three days before and longer courses five days before the date they take place. This means that you might not be able to access the course weblink and enrol online. However, please feel free to contact us if you’d like to enrol on a course taking place in the next few days and we can see if we can enrol you.