Do you want to develop new skills with our free adult learning courses?
Vocational and professional courses
Our new free vocational and professional courses take place between January and July 2021, twice a week.
- Business administration level 2
- Customer service level 2
- Counselling levels 2 and 3
- Digital skills for work level 2
- Employability level 1.
Functional skills courses
Our new free functional skills courses start from the week commencing 1 March to the week commencing 5 July 2021, twice a week.
Eligibility criteria for free courses
- Anyone who would like to learn a new skill and meet all of the criteria below
- Be 19 +
- Those who currently live in London and have been living in the UK/EEA for the past three years
- People (or their spouse) with a UK/EEA passport
- Those with a biometric residency permit
- Those who have settlement in the UK.
Enrolling on a course
All these courses require an assessment, so we can make sure this is the right course and level for you.
To book an assessment, please register on our website for any of the following assessment sessions or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Thursday, 11 February morning
- Wednesday, 24 February afternoon
- Thursday, 25 February morning
- Thursday, 25 February afternoon.
Ealing resident’s story
Read Mohamed’s story about how he benefited from our training and job help.
Please note, we take workshops (up to three hours long) off our website three days before and longer courses five days before the date they take place. This means that you might not be able to access the course weblink and enrol online. However, please feel free to contact us if you’d like to enrol on a course taking place in the next few days and we can see if we can enrol you.