Why EAL is the place of choice for traineeships
- Our successful Traineeship Programme has placed trainees in a wide range of industries and employers including Children’s Centers, Royal Mail and horticulture.
- We provide you an accredited qualification in employments during the traineeship training.
- We support you with progression guidance and entry into related apprenticeships.
- EAL is a good provider according to Ofsted (2016).
What are traineeships?
Traineeships are work preparation training which ensures young people have the skills and confidence needed for an Apprenticeship or other job, getting equipped with skills and experience that employers are looking for. They provide them with support with English and Maths, if they don’t have GCSE grade C or above or Functional Skills Level 2.
Traineeships are an ideal opportunity for
- Young people, aged 19 to 24, who are motivated to get a job but lack the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
- Those who have been unsuccessful when applying for an apprenticeship or other job due to a lack of skills and experience.