There are lots of different ways of getting involved.
- Choose a fellow learner to represent the class at our termly learner forums.
- Tell us your ideas for new courses
- Complete your course evaluation forms
- Nominate a fellow learner or tutor for our annual celebration of achievement event
- Volunteer with us – get in touch now to tell us you are interested
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Celebration of achievement
We are happy to invite our current and past learners to join us for our annual Adult Learning Celebration of Achievement event and party which will take place from 17:00-19:00 on Thursday 30th November 2017 in the Ealing Town Hall.
Do join us to celebrate with learners who have made exceptional progress in their studies, skills or qualification, while completing a course with EAL. There will be music, light refreshments and a small exhibition of learners’ work.
Nominations categories include:
- Made exceptional progress whilst on the course
- Overcoming major barriers to learning.
- Significant improvement in self-esteem and confidence.
- Exemplary punctuality and attendance.
- Gained significant employability skills.
Come along to our celebration, you will also have the opportunity to try out some free taster sessions of courses scheduled for the Spring term as well as the chance to speak to some tutors