Our current offer of learning in the community
Much of our work is not advertised in this prospectus as it is carried out in the community, working with a large range of partners.
Together with our partners we deliver different types of learning within the community
- Qualification courses in English, maths and ESOL offering local people the convenience to study locally
- Family English, maths and language as well as other family learning programmes
- Community learning courses for residents
- Learning for Adults with Learning Difficulties
We deliver learning with the following partners
- Acton Library & Everyone Active Acton
- Beaconsfield Primary
- Centre for Armenian Information and Advice
- Dormers Wells Junior School
- Ealing Education Centre
- Ealing Libraries
- Featherstone Primary
- Gifford Primary
- Grange C.C.
- Greenfields C.C.
- Grove House C.C.
- Gunnersbury Small Mansion
- Gurnell Grove Community Centre
- Hambrough Primary
- Hathaway C.C.
- Havelock C.C.
- Jubilee C.C.
- Mayfield Primary
- Oldfield Primary
- Petts Hill C.C.
- Rolland House Sheltered Housing
- Tudor Primary
- Viking Community Centre
- West Acton Primary
- Windmill Park C.C.
Could you be a future partner of EAL?
Would you like to work with us to better serve the needs of Ealing communities? We could not do the work we do without our many diverse, well-connected and highly skilled partners across Ealing. Would you like to be one of them?
We currently work with over 25 external partners delivering a mixture of commissioned (bidding for funding for specific courses) and direct delivery provision. The commissioning process takes place twice a year, usually March and November, where interested parties are invited to complete a bid for funding.
Benefits of working with us
Here are some of the many benefits working with us
- Bespoke advice and guidance linked to the delivery of programmes
- Quality assurance of your provision
- Access to accreditations by nationally recognized awarding bodies
- Automatic membership to the Community Learning Development Group with opportunities for peer networking and good practice sharing
- Staff training and development opportunities
- Direct and indirect support with all aspects of course delivery and marketing-
- Access to data reports
Types of qualifications and courses we can support
- Supporting teaching and learning for school/other staff
- Childcare courses
- ESOL, English and maths Functional Skills and GCSEs
- Health and Safety including: First Aid and Food Hygiene
- Employability skills including CV writing, online job searching and application completion